Pseudorandom Number Generation
- An Implementation of a System of Distributed Pseudorandom Number
Generators," (with J. Chen) in Lecture Notes in Statistics,
Number 106, ed . H. Niederreiter and P.J-Shuie, (Springer-
Verlag, 1995), pp. 168-185.
- "Theory and Application of Marsaglia's 'Monkey Test' for
Pseudorandom Number Generators," (with O.E. Percus), ACM
Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation, <5>,
- "Pseudorandom number generator for massively parallel
molecular dynamics simulations,' (with B.L. Holian, O.E.
Percus and T.T. Warnock), Phys. Rev. E <50>, 1607-1615 (1994).
Condensed Matter Physics Simulations
- "Quantum Monte Carlo Simulation of the Second Layer Helium
Film on Graphite," submitted to Computer Communications in
- "Monte Carlo Simulation of a Helium Film on Graphite,"
(with G.V. Chester and B. Krishnamachari), Phy. Rev. B,
- "Roton Excitations and the Temperature Dependence of the
Static Structure Factor," (with L. Oddi and L. Reatto),
J. Low Temp. Phys. 92, 201 (1993).
- "Monte Carlo Calculation of Interaction Energies for Van
der Waal's Complexes," (with G.J. Tawa, K.E. Schmidt, and
J.W. Moskowitz), Mol. Phys. 77, 477, (1992).